St John's Youth
"We are your Church now, Set Your Church on fire, Let us build Your Kingdom here" (song by Rend Collective). We are YOUR Church we are YOUR hope. Empower us to look outward to the needs of others at St John's, in Stanmore, the World and the Cosmos.
St John's Youth Ministries
We aim to provide opportunities for the spiritual growth and social development of those between the ages of 11 and 22 years at St John's. To encourage and equip our young people to meet the challenges they face with Christian integrity.
- We want to connect with non-Christian youth to be able to share the peace that comes from knowing the unconditional love and acceptance of Jesus Christ in their life.
- We want to bring the youth together to enjoy Christian fellowship.
- We are committed to training and growing Christian leaders for the future.
- We want to see all our youth reach their full potential and honour God with their lives.
Youth Strategy for the Diocese of London
To obey Jesus' teaching to put young people at the centre.
- Model a society within which Christ's vision of the Kingdom is reflected. Where young people are prioritised and have full possession.
- Model values and relationships of the Kingdom to come. Full membership of which is confirmed by baptism and where children and young people are empowered to express themselves as full members.
Summer Holidays for 2013:
- Over 12's Soul Survivor
- Over 16's Taize
- 20's -30's Momentum
For more information contact Jane or Emma who are members of the 9.30 am Sunday Congregation and also hang out at Café St Jean after this service at Church House.
Contact: Jane Altman 07531058942 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Or contact via the Parish Office.